Study questions for learning and understanding -1
- What do you understand by the term household?
- What is the difference between a family and a household?
- Identify three different family structures.
- What does the Office for National Statistic data tell us about cohabiting couples?
- What constitutes an extended family?
- When were civil partnerships introduced?
- What constitutes a nuclear family?
- What is a reconstituted family?
- What is a civil partnership?
- Can you have adopted children and still call yourself a nuclear family?
- What is a blended family?
- When people cohabit what are they doing?
- Why are married couples seen to be monogamous?
- What do you understand by the term symmetrical family?
- What is a same-sex couple family with dependents?
- What is a civil-partner couple?
Please note these are all short answer questions.